Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Sales Specialist, New Haven
at Webster Bank
200 College St-NH760
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
1. Perform hands on coaching to improve the skills of Banking Center professionals with interactions either in person or over the phone through utilization of the Winning Edge sales process, create and document action plans;
2. Ensure consistent execution of daily sales and service management routines at the individual, market and banking center level;
3. Support the Banking Center incentive program (WIN) by creating activities based on needs based selling, relationship deepening and profitability;
4. Assist Banking Center professionals in developing customer centric solutions and turning leads and inquiries into sales, applications and referrals through utilization of salesforce;
5. Serve as an active liaison between the Community Bank and other areas to provide feedback and direction for needed sales tools, product enhancements, pricing opportunities, marketing and process enhancements;
6. Collaborate with Community Bank partners in the creation and execution of revenue producing sales, relationship deepening and service initiatives to meet WIN goals;
7. Facilitate sales and service discussions in meetings held at the market and banking center level;
8. Utilize sales reporting available to highlight and recognize top performers and work with Market Manager in the development of underperformers;
9. Provide periodic communication to the field in order to support Community Bank sales and service;
10. Serve as a Salesforce advocate by providing feedback, training to the field as well as creating reporting in Salesforce that will help in monitoring performance at the individual, banking center and market level;
11. Support the Learning & Development department in the execution of Winning Edge Consultative Sales and Service and Salesforce training;
12. Support the Mass Affluent strategy and actively support sales initiatives that align with the Mass Affluent strategy.