Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Technology Manager
at Webster Bank
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
VP, HR TECHNOLOGY MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCES
Reports to SVP, HR Analytics and Incentive Compensation
Our new team member will lead a talented group that administers our current HRIS solution. But there is a reason this role isn't tagged with the traditional "HRIS" label. The Webster HR team is implementing a broader range of technology solutions in order to maximize the value we provide to the organization. This role will play a critical role in implementing that vision by leveraging technical expertise, data infrastructure framework, human resources knowledge, and leadership skills.
- Execute HR technology plan including system implementation and administration.
- Align front-end solutions with internal customer needs; including front-line users, business leaders, and HR program/process owners.
- Ensure data infrastructure supports future growth and integration of data for analytical insights.
- Develop a team of strong internal customer and vendor support professionals that proactively suggest technology solutions to meet needs.
- Manage the accurate, timely, and compliant reporting of HR data as needed.
- Manage vendor relationships, including budgets and compliance expectations. Suggest new technologies or enhancements as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in HRIS or HCM platforms. Additional HR software experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organization, leadership, and communication skills.
- Baseline coding and data integration experience.
- Ability to lead or co-lead a complex project in conjunction with PMO
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management, up to and including Executives.
- Experience in building and enforcing business requirements with technology partners
- BA/BS preferred but will evaluate based on total combination of education, skills, and experience. Show what you know and how you keep learning!
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- A bias for action
- Intellectual curiousity
- A commitment to continuous growth
- Desire to diagnose and address the needs of others
- Report production and automation experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to translate vision to results
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work experiences preferred:
- Banking or Finance
- Human Resources
- Progressive roles within career path
- Demonstrated desire to learn from others outside of the "typical path"
- Database management
- Advanced Microsoft product user (Excel, Access)