Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Technology Director
- Job ID
- Clinical Engineering Leadership
- Jeffrey McDaniel
The Clinical Technology Director is responsible for all aspects of on-site account management and supervision of the technical service team assigned to him/her. The Director works closely with both the internal staff and client representatives in planning, analyzing and evaluating information for assigned services and/or projects. Usually manages a sizeable staff at a large medical center.
All activities of leading the department and TRIMEDX’s program to include, daily operations, overall asset management, project planning and deployment, talent management, and capital budgeting/spending.
- Establishes work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff.
- Implements effective talent management policies and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Communicates, through the proper chain of command, critical information and decisions as appropriate, and responds to requests from Client and TRIMEDX leadership.
- Develops and maintains a client relationship that fosters business growth, establishes regular communications and helps drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Quarterly Joint Reviews and Annual Performance Reviews, that focuses on marketing the accomplishments of TRIMEDX.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive service delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of key client stakeholders throughout the hospital.
- Supervises the installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of clinical equipment.
- Manages program in compliance with TRIMEDX’s Quality Performance Quotient (QPQ) and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Ensures compliance with and responds to all Joint Commission/DNV reviews, New York State Department of Health inspections, FDA inquiries, OHSA regulations, medical devices alerts and recalls.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with TRIMEDX Healthcare Technologies standards.
- Manages of all facets of TRIMEDX and hospital departmental budgets and financial reporting processes.
- Complies with all TRIMEDX and Hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for TRIMEDX within assigned account
- Masters Degree in clinical/biomedical engineering or related healthcare technology field preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of significant and relevant experience managing a similar Hospital based medical equipment management program, preferably at a large academic medical center.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required)