Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Monetary Compliance Specialist
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Monetary Compliance Specialist will work with Franchise Owners, Business Development Agents, Outside Counsel, and Landlords as well as other Company Departments to ensure that the Franchise Owners comply with the financial obligation of the legal contracts they enter into with the Company and its affiliates in connection with the operation of their Subway restaurants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resolving issues of financial non-compliance with legal obligations arising out of their contracts using various legal processes.
- Working with Franchise Owners, Business Development Agents, Attorneys, and Landlords along with other company departments to ensure that the Franchise owners comply with the financial obligation of the contracts they sign in connection with the operation of their Subway stores.
- Terminating franchises, equipment leases and subleases. Preparing and creating documentation for the analysis of delinquent accounts, Interim Order Terms, payment Plan terms and compose affidavits for arbitrations and evictions.
- Analyzing and reconciling accounts in connection with delinquent balances in such situations as transfers, terminations, purchase orders, purchase additional franchise requests, leases and financial aid along with the approval and or disapproval of these items.
- Communicating with franchise owners, BDA’s, and landlords concerning overdue accounts and rent/related payments.
- Explaining accounts and procedures to franchisee owners, BDA’s and landlords.
- Helping franchise owners in understanding combo reports and accounting inquiry in Subway IQ.
The successful candidate will have:
- High attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft office suite
- 1-5 years of business experience in a corporate structure (background in banking, bookkeeping or accounting strongly preferred)