Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst- Digital Product Sr
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh start? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Senior Digital Product Analyst position serves as a liaison with internal and external customers to gather, document and analyze detailed digital product requirements needed by Technology teams to deliver the mobile app roadmap. Senior Digital Product Analysts are responsible for identifying gaps in requirements and following up with stakeholders to resolve gaps, communicating requirements clearly using a variety of formats (e.g., user stories, acceptance criteria, functional specifications). Senior Digital Product Analysts also help to organize, conduct, participate in and report on User Acceptance Testing on behalf of Product Manager(s), and to assist with defect triaging and logging during software development testing cycles. Finally, a Senior Digital Product Analyst is expected to have sufficient skill and experience so as to cover directly for Product Manager responsibilities during any periods of Product Manager absence, and is expected to bring industry-specific (whether in digital, e-commerce, food, or some combination of the above) knowledge to bear to help expedite market research, competitive research, and business case analysis activities.
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent Field
- 7 years' of the overall experience
- Agile and Scrum experience; JIRA
- Gather and manage requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and visual designs for the mobile app in a heavily matrixed environment
- Perform User Acceptance Testing to confirm that requirements have been met by development teams
- Participate in daily standups and sprint planning with offshore team
- Liaise with Subway Digital’s Loyalty, Marketing and Offers & Promotions teams to gain an understanding of digital product enhancement needs, actively building and managing the prioritized backlog for consideration in ongoing Subway Digital product release planning
- Liaise with stakeholders throughout the broader Subway ecosystem to align the mobile app and responsive web feature and functionality roadmaps with worldwide marketing, branding, customer care, and operations efforts
- Engage with customers, franchisees, and the Subway Digital marketing analytics team to enrich understanding of guest behavior, ensuring that prioritization of digital product functionality is informed by data and supported by business case analysis
- Conduct competitive research and market research, helping to build the business case for new features and functionality planned in future mobile app and responsive web releases
- Participate in deployments by monitoring and validating success
- Deep mobile app and web development expertise in relevant industry verticals (e-commerce, retail, hospitality, food)
- A passion for working on the bleeding edge of mobile and web technology and staying current with technology trends
- Experience working with offshore and onshore development teams in Agile and Scrum methodologies using industry-standard tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Strong influential communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), with the ability to exert influence and meet commitments in a highly matrixed organization
- Exceptional project management skills in a technical domain along with an ability to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and manage to change priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to liaise with disparate stakeholder groups and align them toward common goals and outcomes
- Market research skills, including a curiosity for new technology products and trends, and the ability to explain their business value and impact
- Direct experience building and launching new software products "from the ground up"
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement – for those who wish to further their education
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently authorized to work in the U.S.