Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practioner NP (Part Time)
at Ideal Image
IDEAL IMAGE is a premier global leader in laser hair removal and non-surgical medical cosmetic services. With over 125 locations, our success is attributed to a shared passion for "Changing people''s lives forever!"
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP). The ideal candidate will have analytical decision making skills, a great customer care disposition, be team oriented, have high integrity and is a rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for:
- Evaluating guests’ suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating and maintaining the laser systems
- Support center upsells by educating and recommending treatments and services to current or prospective Ideal Image guests.
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director to ensure consistent adherence to established guest care standards and laser / injectable treatment protocols
No laser or aesthetic injection experience necessary. We provide extensive paid training!
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- Allowance and additional PTO day for CME credits
- Happy and excited patients
- No insurance companies dictating patient care
- Competitive pay and monthly bonus opportunities
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
- Nurse Practitioner requires a Master''s Degree (Masters in Science of Nursing) with an active license in the state of practice.
- Nurse Practitioner certified in one of the following specialties is required: Family or Adult
- Ability to relate well to guests and support staff
- Experience in the performance of Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers a plus
- Prior MedSpa, Dermatology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience a plus
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***