Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Day Program Direct Care Worker
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1789857
- Bachelors Degree
- Residential Services
- Drivers License, Tb Tuberculosis, Phys Physical Examination
Delta T Group is looking for Day Program Direct Care workers for opportunities with our clients located in the greater Waterbury area of CT.
Day to Day:
- Support individuals to accomplish daily tasks, including bathing, eating, dressing, and grooming practices
- Document visits accordingly in the specific client’s electronic or paper system
- Communicate any problems, concerns or issues to the client as needed
- Ensure all patients take medications as directed by health care providers
- Build rapport with individuals by establishing personal connections and showing interest in their lives
- Respond to any urgent safety or medical issues
- Participation and/or transportation to community activities may be required
- For second shift: Bachelor’s Degree
- For third shift: HSD/GED
- Must have experience with individuals with mental health diagnoses
- Background check will be required
- First Aid Certification
- Copy of highest Level of Education
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunities are available all over the state!
- Delta-T Group schedules are flexible. We offer all sorts of assignments, up to 40-hours per week. Provide us with your availability, and we will match you with work.
Direct Care Support
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
Phone: 860-529-2554 -- Fax: 860-529-2250
101 Centerpoint DriveSuite 100Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!